Adair International is committed to respecting the personal data you supply to us. The information we collect will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and we will do our utmost to ensure that the data is accurate, complete, kept up to date and secure.
Our registered address is 2 Hazelwell court, Bar Road, Lolworth, Cambridge CB23 8DS. We are registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 6980245. We are the data controller of the data which we collect from you. Our registration with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) is ZA342939.
Personal data we collect from you
Depending on how you use our services and website, we may collect the following kinds of information about you:
1. Your name and contact details including email address, telephone number, organisation name, address, job title:
a. When you enter into a contract with us
b. When you book a training course
c. When you attend an event
d. When you fill in forms on our website (enquiries and downloads and booking forms)
e. When you complete a license agreement to become an ACL Accredited Trainer
f. When you opt in to receiving messages from us
2. More sensitive personal information about you:
a. When you book to attend an event (eg requesting special assistance / access arrangements, dietary requirements)
b. You have provided this information as part of a service we are providing to you e.g. during a training event, confidential coaching or by email or telephone
By providing any sensitive personal data, you explicitly agree that we may collect it and use it to provide services to you.
How we use your data
We will only use your data for one or more of these reasons:
• To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
• If we have a legal duty to use your data for a particular reason, or
• When you consent to it, or
• When it is in our legitimate interests
We may send you marketing communications by email if you have given us your permission. Our marketing emails include information about our services, special offers and other services and products which we think might be useful to you.
You can update your preferences at any time or opt out by clicking on the un-subscribe link in all our marketing emails.
Please note that if you ask us to stop sending marketing emails, we will keep a note of your personal information and your request so that we can make sure you are excluded from the emails when they are sent out.
Storing and protecting your data
We keep your data only for as long as we need it. We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need for us to hold it, we will delete it.
We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction.
We use password protection to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to it.
We keep these security measures under review and refer to industry security standards to keep up to date with current best practice.
Sharing your data
We will never sell your data. We share some of your personal data with, or obtain personal data from, the following categories of third parties:
• Suppliers who provide services to us: for example companies who process reports following your completion of their psychometric questionnaires. We will make sure that our suppliers (data processors) respect your personal data and comply with data protection laws.
• When someone visits www.adair-international.com we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify you.
• Blog and E-newsletters: We use third party provider Mailchimp to send our marketing emails. We gather statistics about email opening and clicks to help us monitor and improve our email communications with you. For more information please see the Mailchimp privacy notice. We use Tumblr to publish our blog. Please see the Tumblr privacy notice. We use Google to process our booking forms.
Your rights regarding your data
You are entitled to see copies of your personal data held by us and to amend, correct or delete such data. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data.
You can send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Rachel Read - Data Protection, Adair International Ltd, 2 Hazlewell Court, Bar Road, Lolworth, Cambridge, CB23 8DS.
When you get in touch, we will provide copies of your data within one month. We may also ask you to verify your identity before we provide any information to you.
If you have any complaints concerning Adair International’s processing of your personal data please email us at email@example.com or you can write to us at Rachel Read - Data Protection, Adair International Ltd, 2 Hazlewell Court, Bar Road, Lolworth, Cambridge, CB23 8DS.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority which is responsible for the protection of personal data in the country where you live or work.
Customers in the UK can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by telephone on 0303 123 1113, or by using the live chat service which is available through the Information Commissioner’s website www.ico.org.uk.
Customers in France can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés by telephone on +33 (0)126.96.36.199.22 or by writing to the Commission at 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, France.
Customers in Belgium can contact the Commission de la protection de la vie privée by telephone on +32 (0)2 274 48 00 or by using the online contact form available through the Commission’s website at www.privacycommission.be.
Customers in the Netherlands can contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens by telephone on (+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 00 or by writing to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens at Postbus 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG.